Friday, April 10, 2009

Thank you so much!!

I just wanted to give an update and say THANK YOU for the over-whelming response we have had so far. It's been 10 days and we've raised over $700. That's amazing to me. THANK YOU!!!

------------------

We are starting a new fundraiser. If you are interested in a cd to listen to that will calm you and make you feel at peace please click on the pic in the sidebar. All proceeds from the purchase of the cds will go directly into the "X" fund. And yes... that gorgeous man is my husband. He is an extremely talented piano player. He plays completely by ear and has arranged these hymnal medleys all in his head. He self-released a cd in 2006 but it was a "rough draft." He's perfected those arrangements and "written" 3-4 more. Please go have a listen!! And PLEASE pass on the link!! Feel free to steal his pic and post a button with a link in your sidebar as well. You can link it to here: http://www.beatthex.blogspot.com/ or to http://www.seiuliplays.blogspot.com/.

------------------

We found an attorney we can retain for $2500 USD. With the $700 we've received from y'all and an insurance refund check that is suppose to go towards dr. bills from a surgery my husband had in December... we were able to retain the attorney. But now we're stuck with $2000 in dr. bills. :( But atleast we were able to retain the attorney. And hopefully with donations and cd sells we will be able to pay off the dr. bills asap!!
My husband went to the bank to get the money order today to send our lawyer and I literally feel sick to my stomach. $2500 that should have been used to pay dr. bills and money that has been so generously donated to us is having to be spent on something so ridiculous. And we can't just ignore it or Orders will be filed against us and decisions made without our input and solely based on her stack of lies. Grrrr. It's so frustrating!!

And did I mention she's at Disneyland right now with her 6 year old?

-------------------

The good news??? My step-daughters arrive today for their spring break visit!!! YAY!!

3 comments:

  1. Disneyland??? Are you kidding me??? I hope your lawyer can help you guys, this is really not fair! Congrats on raising so much money, that is awesome!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't afford to pay for half the travel costs for the twins, but can afford to go to Disneyland? That's an oxymoron in my book.

    I'm ordering 4 cd's and will get you a check in the mail this on Friday. Set mine aside, ok.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yep- she is at Disneyland with her 6 yr old for a week.

    Thanks Klin. I will make sure to put you down for 4.

    ReplyDelete